Extraordinary experiences begin with extraordinary staff. If you are service-driven and seeking a full-time, part-time or seasonal position at our Club, please review the information below. We have a strong team-oriented staff and invite you to learn more.
Wexford Plantation offers the best benefits and privileges on Hilton Head Island:
- Competitive Wages
- Group Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program (RALLY)
- Section 125-Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Longevity Bonuses
- Holiday Bonus
- Employee Meal Discounts
- Merchandise Discounts
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
- Special Employee Banking Privileges with CPM Federal Credit Union
- Discounted Gym Membership with LAVA 24 Fitness
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Events & Employee Holiday Party
- Employee Above & Beyond Awards
- Greenskeeper/Groundskeeper (full-time and part-time positions available)
Complete our online Employee Interest Form.
Or email your resume and/or cover letter to HR@wexfordplantation.com.
Wexford Plantation is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All newly hired and re-hired employees must submit to background check and pre-employment drug screening. When we have open positions, the most qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in employment with Wexford Plantation.
Please note that in order to be considered for employment with Wexford Plantation, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Eligibility will be verified through E-Verify.