I, AS ENTRANT DO HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE 2018 WEXFORD RUN FOR THE BULLS TOURNAMENT, WEXFORD MARINA, AND WEXFORD PLANTATION, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND SPONSORS, WHETHER INDIVIDUAL OR CORPORATE, FROM ANY CLAIM FOR DAMAGES TO MY PERSON OR PROPERTY INCURRED BY MY PARTICIPATION IN THE 2018 WEXFORD RUN FOR THE BULLS TOURNAMENT. THIS RELEASE APPLIES TO MEMBERS OF MY CREW AND ALL PARTIES FISHING FROM MY BOAT. BY SUBMITTING THIS ENTRY FORM AND PAYING MY ENTRY FEE, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND AM BOUND BY THE SAME. THIS RELEASE SHALL ALSO BE BINDING ON MY HEIR, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATOR, OR ASSIGNS, I FURTHER DO HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES OF THE TOURNAMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED THEREIN.
1. Lines in at legal sunrise on June 9; lines out at 3 pm.
2. Scales open from 3 – 7 pm. All boats must be in sight of Wexford Harbour (as well as contact by radio the marina Harbourmaster on Channel 14) by 6 pm on the day of the tournament.
3. All fish will be weighed at the Wexford Harbour on the official scale.
4. Weather call will be made at 5 am on the day of the tournament. Monitor Channel 69.
If a small craft Advisory at NOAA Inshore Report declares an ineligible fishing day. Makeup day will be held on Sunday, June 10, 2018.
5. All fish must be caught from conventional rod and reel. J-hooks or circle hooks are allowed, as well as lures and artificial baits. There are no limits on tackle. No electric reels, bandit reels or “green sticking.”
6. In the event of a tie on weight, the first fish weighed in will take the highest place.
7. Prizes will be based on individual fish weight, not aggregate weight.
8. A member from the boat must be present to weigh in each fish.
9. A vessel may cancel by May 25, 2018 and receive a full refund; any cancellation afterwards will not be refunded the entry fee. Send cancellations to email@example.com.
10. No member from any boat may fish another boat during the tournament. All registered anglers and captains for each boat may only fish on their registered boats.
11. No more than 1 captain, 1 mate and 4 anglers per team, with a team total of 6 on each team. You may have reserved anglers that you can register on your team roster.
12. All fish weighed must be hooked and caught by the team weighing the fish.
13. Total prize pool dependent on number of boats participating.
* Bold Fields are Required